Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by me.” – John 14:6
The worship of God, the warmth of the Christian community, and the formation of Godly character, are the things we aspire for in joy and faithfulness.
Christchurch is located at 8800 Vaughn Road and we worship every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. We follow this service with a Sunday School hour, with learning opportunities for all ages. We have an active and full parish schedule during the week, including classes and supper on Wednesday nights. We place a high priority on Bible study, on vibrant ministries for youth and children, and on mission, both local and international.
If you’re looking for a church that is warm and welcoming, on fire for the Gospel of Christ Jesus, and embraces the beauty and holiness of tradition, we hope you’ll find a home here at Christchurch. And if you do, we trust you’ll find ways to let your gifts and energies bless the work that God is doing among us! We look forward to getting to know you — soon!
Easter Sunday 2019 – Fr. Andrew Rowell+
Mark Your Calendars:
- Church Photo Directory Pictures: Sunday, April 28, 11:15 a.m.
- Confirmation Sunday with Bishop Neil Lebhar: Sunday May 5
- Holy Chow: Thursday, May 9, 6:30 p.m. at the home of David & Katherine Rees
- Baccalaureate Sunday: Sunday, May 12
- Christchurch Bazaar: Saturday, May 18
- Rising 4th & Rising 7th Grade Step-up Sunday: Sunday, May 19
- Fisherfolk at the Biscuits Game: Saturday, May 25
- Guatemala Youth Mission Trip: May 27-June 3